Thursday 29 March 2012

Dear Chigo

Dear Chigo,
See me see trouble; I am a single working girl in a good multinational. However I have responsibilities you know....like I am the first daughter of my parents and we are many so it comes with its own challenges.
So there is this guy –we grew up together and he is into music and stuff like that. He is always asking me for money.
I have tried everything to avoid him but he is getting more persistent, begging me, asking me for money for the craziest things  from pimping his ride to changing furniture to haircut oh....and we are not dating, neither has there ever been anything between us.
He doesn’t care how I fare or my own responsibilities. I am tired what do you think I should do?

Chigo says: Awww dear, tell you what, anytime you get vacancy notifications, forward them to him. If he asks why and even dares mention that you know he is doing music bla bla bla...tell him to get a job that can pay his bills while he is till trying to make ends meet.
Teach him how to catch his own fish and leave your's alone. 
Sorry my dear, you deserve better. *long hiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...