Monday 26 March 2012

Random Chigolicious moments

Twas a women's event @ 4 points by Sheraton, Lagos,Nigeria in 2011

With Yinka Davies after the event...she was impressed..1st meeting
*sigh* I have some regrets in my young life and one of them is my failure to take pictures with celebrities and popular figures when i meet them and trust me i have met plenty.

Maybe it was superiority complex or *cough* cough* inferiority complex but I missed some great opportunities.

Some were so impressed with me and wanted to be friends and I don't know, maybe because i was shy or I didn't want to appear over enthusiastic or it was just plain old foolish Naija snobbish, meaningless, useless pride....I ran away.

I regret that because i have met and worked closely on some projects with some really great people.

People that if I had put up my pictures with them on this blog, you guys would have respected me more....Lol.

And so dear friends this is the disease condition i referred to as celebphobiapathy! O ga ju!

However it's a new day and God has delivered me. Halleluyah!

I got healed sometime last year, about the time I met Yinka at this event and I’m getting better with each passing day.

So you guys watch out! Obama, Madiba...you guys are next on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...