Wednesday 4 April 2012

This Morning...


Was passing through the bridge which links Ijora to Apongbon in Lagos Island and noticed that the yellow line had been covered in black meaning there is no more a BRT lane on that bridge.

I confirmed this from the LASTMA officials who were standing there.

(Still so many of them there though, who do they now want to be arresting??)

I had mixed feelings...yay! reduced traffic...

Then *sigh* on behalf of all my people who have lost tens of thousands of Naira in the past to LASTMA officials because their tyres even mistakenly slipped over the yellow line.

So many memories like the one time they practically climbed on top of my car to stop me.....Lol!

LASTMA people are gangsters sha...relentless and passionate about catching defaulters.

I'm thinking they should swap with the police for like a week and let's see if there will be any changes or impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...