Friday 20 April 2012

Upcoming AMAA

I'm a fan of Nollywood....scratch that...I am an air conditioner...a wind vane of Nollywood.
I like Morris Chestnut...I think he looks like my darling PDoc.
If you know PDoc and you disagree then it's ok lets not fight.
You know I have had myopia for over 15 years so...I see things differently.
I have tickets to AMAA
No i'm not the compere yet but my biggest and most generous client so far is the sponsor.
So why don't I feel like going?
I will try my best...if for no other reason, at least to have my pictures taken and put up so that you all...my potential clients can see the updated version of moi.
Have I told you all that I have lost some weight?
Im working on it seriously, I want to have a TV show someday and I hear a survey taken by Nigerians showed that they would prefer watching a skinny lady to a "fuller" figured lady even if the fuller lady was more interesting and exciting to watch.
Then I took time to watch the shows on African Magic (not movies) and I discovered that indeed we have become “weightists”...which is my word for the size discrimination equivalent of people  known as racists.

No wonder Nigerian TV is largely dependent on foreign programs for flavor even though a significant percentage of the ladies they watch on foreign programmes are full figured.

No problem ama lose the weight and get there afterall im no longer as fat as I used to be.
Thanks to my latest baby.

Ama lose the weight....

Not because of what Nigerians have said but because heck! There are clothes to be worn...lol!

Sleep tight my darlings hope you don't have bed bugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...