Sunday 13 May 2012

Celebrating my Jesus


Just want to take some insufficient space to celebrate my King, my Lord, my Director and Master.

 The one who found me when I was trash and dusted me then set me upon a mantle in a choice place. He took me and made me beautiful....He has shown me love, He has shown me Grace, He has shown me Favor, He has shown me Mercy. 

His Kindness to me is incomparable to the greatest kindness any living being has ever shown me.

 He has been a Father, a Friend, a Lover,a Helper, a Provider, Healer, Savior, Counselor and Comforter.

I believe Jesus once walked on earth and did EVERYTHING the bible said He did. 

I don't believe it just because I was raised in a Christian home but because I have discovered Christ for myself. 


That is why I truly believe that one day He will return for me and mine to take us to a better place..... for my confidence in serving Him  is not only for what He can do for me in this life but I look forward to serving Him in appreciation for all He has done for me and how will I get the opportunity to say Thank you in person if I don't wait on Him and for Him? 

So I choose to keep waiting and while I wait...I serve Him
and as I serve Him I know Him 
and as I know Him I love Him more and more


It is an Honor and Privilege to have Him as my God and It is my pleasure to serve and worship Him.

I celebrate the Master of the Universe, the visionary of Life, Miracle worker, Faithful Shepherd ...My Yesterday, my Today and my Forever.... I worship YOU.


If you have not made Christ your Lord and Savior yet then I encourage you to do so.
Find Him and hide Him in your heart. 
He is the only way to Eternal Life and If you have found Him then hold Him tight don't let go. 
Nothing else matters! No one else lasts and loves forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...