Sunday 13 May 2012

This Avengers Movie

Just finished watching the avengers with Pdoc....I guess it's the 3D version in the cinema that is blowing minds because (or as my daughter used to say)...shecause....It didn't do anything for me.


If that makes me weird then spell it in big caps please...thanks.....YAWN!!! unto the next thing please..


*whispering* Ok so I watched the pirated version....shame to pirates!!! For the record I didnt buy it, got it from someone who got it from someone....dont arrest me please.
Meanwhile was chatting with Joan Rivers via Fashion Police yesterday and found out Jennifer Aniston is also planning a wedding. Hope she isn't just trying to save face....it's not worth it.


How was your weekend? Spent mine resting in bed welcoming the rains.


Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...