Tuesday 12 June 2012

Amazing things that happend at the Akure wedding


1. My skirt tore. As in ripped.Things that were not supposed to show were showing. Thank God for PDoc and a lovely lady friend of the bride that helped me out. I had to tuck in the ripped part....Long story ....Thank God for wisdom and plan B.

2. So many thieves around that wanted to steal the money that was being sprayed on my couple. Some touts just came in and wanted to start picking the money oh...I have never seen something like that in my life. I grabbed a seat right next to the dance floor and chased them away with my eyes. Also alerted the groom's family quickly and security was beefed up....wow

3. Why would you come for a wedding with 100k and spray the couple with 20k then spray the band 80k? Why? Is there something I am missing? Is it possible that the band was not fully paid by the couple and they were told that the balance would be paid by the guests?

4. The band's hustle for names of people to praise. I even thought that praise singing was for old men but no see young men in their early thirties very interested. Hmmm maybe i should start a band too. I can sing oh.

5. Oh the groom danced, oh how he danced...lol! He and his friends beat  the bride and her friends hands down....see rocking. At a point he knelt down and started dancing then he spun the wheel full old school style....Oh boy he was so entertaining and excited...Lovely

6. Single ladies please mind the way you dance in public with strangers.  A potential husband might be watching and if you are indecent with a stranger you are going to miss the opportunity. I watched this play out  before my very eyes. Horrible and nasty how the girl reduced herself with her indecent moves with some crazy uninhibited guy who was practically going to remove his trousers so he could really dance with her and get full benefits from her "behind" and she didn't know someone was checking her out. I watched the observing guy's face wrinkle into disgust and he turned away. I know him to be a decent bachelor searching for a soul mate. Too bad he might have at least asked her name.

If I remember anything else I will gist you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...