Sunday 10 June 2012

From Akure with Love

Wassap people?


I bring you greetings from the land of Akure which I choose to refer to as Small Abuja
.......Ahn Ahn!!! very correct place oh!!

Very serene town with a lot of peaceful relaxation spots...at least the part I stayed.

Nice one!!

 Its like Action Congress governors are really committed to fixing up their states as opposed to PDP governors. I'm just saying because that is what I have observed. Its not like I'm affiliated to any of the parties. Its just my lay woman observation.

 Akure is a nice city please. Thumbs up to whoever is responsible.


So I went to compere a wedding at Akure oh.... an ex- senator's daughter  hooking up with a Prince royalty somebody matter.

See my people whatever you do in life, be true to who you are.

 I bless God for my life,I love my corporate clients and if I had my way I wouldn't do weddings at all but I cant help but observe that when I attract wedding clients, they are the children of very reputable personalities in our society.

They want the contemporary taste but they don't want to embarrass their parents' guests and they know I can definitely pull it off seamlessly.

 I am truly honoured and humbled by you all, my dearest wedding clients.

So it was a full Ekiti government... something like that party

Full "owambe|" though I was inspired to dress in a southern manner...Pics coming up as usual ...Lol!

I have some issues which I will need to trash out from my experience and observations at the wedding but not now, I'm really tired.

Its been a long weekend but it was fun.

My clients were happy and I couldn't be more satisfied.

May their love last forever in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...