Tuesday 21 August 2012

How much do you believe in yourself?


Steve Jobs was great not because he designed the IPAD and all other big things he did,....he was great even before he did these things...he believed in his ideas and kept pushing them till this his latent greatness manifested. 

I have always heard my husband say as he heard it from Rev. Sam Adeyemi "you are not the poor...you are the rich trying to take steps to manifest your wealth" and I never ever understood what they were both on about. I thought it was just a very well arranged English excuse for saying "I no get money"...but looking at the life of Steve Jobs and reflecting on it as well as so many other "greats" I think I now understand fully.

We are great when we arrive...even when  nobody knows us or our ideas we are already great but as we believe in ourselves and take steps or maximize our opportunities (or lack of them for that matter), our greatness shines brighter and one day its a hit. 

Believe in yourself that's all i'm trying to say.....Believe in yourself....you are already great.

What would you do if you were not afraid? What would we all do?.....Hmm need to advice myself first before advising you....Lol! still working on it *wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...