Friday 14 September 2012

About the woman who gave birth to a horse

I recently read on Linda's blog about a woman who delivered a horse during a deliverance service (or something like that) in church. I would have dusted it off as a lie but there were pictures and all so.....

Anyway I kept cracking my brain on what could possibly have happened until a friend on face book demystified it for me....

This woman may have slept with a horse for money, it is as simple as that.

Our world today, we like to make things mysterious and I have come to learn that some church goers tell lies and are experts in covering secrets....hehe!

Nigerians biko leave this sleeping with animal matter for Americans oh...We dont have the resources to manage the problems which can arise from this type of bad behaviour.  Oshe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...