Tuesday 9 October 2012

ALUU 4

So sad

I finally got the true picture of the matter and it turns out these boys were not thieves after all. Apparently someone was owing one of them money and they went to get the money but the guy refused so they collected his phones and laptop stating that when he is ready to pay, he would get his stuff.

The guy started shouting that the boys were thieves and they were the cultists that have been tormenting the village..the villagers rushed out and mobbed them.

Too sad.

I cant bring myself to watch the video. Why would someone just keep recording such a thing? What is happening to our society. Young boys like that? This country needs a total overhauling...justice system, health system, roads everything...... or else the future of our kids is in trouble.

I have renewed my commitment to pray for Nigeria maybe even more than I pray for myself. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...