Saturday 10 November 2012

Holy Spirit Help I made a Mess


Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. 
They say “he that is already down needs fear no fall” but what happens when he that is up there falls and then make a huge mess?
 Do you react like Saul and make excuses? Or like Judas and go and kill yaself rather than face the shame?
Or do you blame the whole world but yourself? Like Adam  (Cos Eve was literally the whole world…Lol!) Or do you pretend it never happened and go a great length to cover it up?  Like David first did with sister Basheba?
 For me I recommend you say a little prayer…”Holy Spirit please help me, I have made a huge mess. Please help me clean it up”…. and yes He will.
It might sting but he will help you cos none of the options above will help clean up the mess and even if they did, they might leave a HUGE stain but with the Holy Spirit. He can even wipe blood stains and make them pure as snow.

So give it a try right now. Say Holy Spirit Help!! I believe I just made a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...