Wednesday 23 January 2013

The valley of the shadow of death!





"The shadow of a dog has never bitten anyone" ..Rev. Sam Adeyemi quoting Kenneth Copeland.

There is death. Then there is the shadow of death. Then there is the valley of the shadow of death. These are 3 different places which look alike but are not the same.

The closest I can explain is when someone or the loved one of someone is diagnosed with cancer or fighting with cancer or any disease for that matter. That to me can be described as the valley of the shadow of death.

Its not quite death, but you can feel the weight of the shadow hanging above and waiting to swallow.... But David said he would not fear because God has promised to be there through it all, and together they will come out of it safe and sound.

Just like He was with my mum and my family all through her fight against cancer in 2011/2012. She is alive and well praise God following surgery, chemo, radio therapy, endless visits to LUTH and battery of drugs. The worst is over, the best is ahead and we are grateful to God. Join me pray for everyone fighting against cancer or other horrible diseases....it is not for even my enemies in Jesus name.

Not that I have enemies though..Lol!

Dry bones shall rise again. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...