Sunday 3 February 2013

Happy Anniversary to PDoc & I


To the Glory of God, today is my wedding anniversary (February 3rd). 
 6 wonderful years with my best friend of 15 years. Its been a delicious 6 years and it keeps getting sweeter. I remember my wedding day, when all the guests left and my parents said goodbye, entered their car and drove away.

 It was only he and I left standing and I had a moment's panic attack...Oh MY GOD! I'm left alone with this guy.

In that split second, all the euphoria of planning a wedding washed away, the wedding was over, I was a married woman now and the new life had started...OMG!!!.
...Then a wave of relief swept over me when I looked at him and remembered all the reasons why I said "I do". He hasn't changed...still kind, gentle, tolerant and above all a lover of God and Men.

He "wife"napped me yesterday for an anniversary treat, I am blogging from the very location *wink*....stay tuned for the gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...