Tuesday 9 April 2013

Laugh out Loud


*Wide eyed* So someone told me that someone told him that someone told him that someone said that my blog is too serious!!! *panting * Did you follow that? * more panting *
 ….So this is me saying to the person that told the person who told the person who told me what you said…that contrary to what you might enjoy *gaining some attitude now*….. this blog  is for class and not for trash,
It is for lifting people with factual news/gist that is worth my time and not for putting down or shredding people with rude unconfirmed, malicious gossip about houseflies and rodents that don’t matter to me.
 It is not for tacky conversations rather it is for conversations that can one day change the world.
 It is also about me and therefore the way I roll is the way it’s gonna roll….*in full gear now* so if you don’t like it kindly move on to the next blog or better still hang around and let me and my peeps educate and illuminate your mind.
A B C Ya! *Snap! Snap! Snap!* Takes a bow for my angry black woman Oscar*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...