Sunday 21 April 2013

Pix story: The First Lady and I

Her Excellency Mrs. Emmanuella Babatunde- Fashola
and I
 
Didn't know she would be at the event; one minute I was trying to invite the couple to cut their cake and the next minute someone was telling me that the first lady was around and I should recognise her presence immediately.
 
So...I just announced
"Ladies and Gentlemen it is my honour to inform you that the wife of the first lady of Lagos state is with us..."
 
then everybody started screaming...Lol.
 
Then I was like: What???
 
Then someone repeated what I said to me...
 
(If you didn't get it, read it again ROTFL!!)
 
so I corrected myself, apologised and told them I was overwhelmed, didn't know she would be around, if I had known, this was not the dress I would have worn...LOL!
 
Mercifully the crowd understood, forgave and forgot. Phewww!!!
 
Twas a Dame P moment right there.
 
In other news, she was very warm, full of smiles, simple, very prayerful and motherly. She also laughed at all my jokes and told me it is well with me...
 
*grinning foolishly* So many friends have asked me why my smile was so wide? leave me biko it is not easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...