Thursday 26 September 2013

About 'Big Business' chat show with CHIGO

The  1st Set of Big Business.

The Host of Big Business...awaiting unveiling...Lol
'Big Business' is another brain child of mine.... an informal  business chat show which is targeted at SME Owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
 
The previews you will be seeing on the net are old episodes from 2011 which I have been sitting on for so many reasons great and small, but I have decided its time to put them out there anyway.
 
Twas a first trial, amateur and on a very tight budget. I got a lot of help from my friends, my family and support from my local church at the time. Some agreed to help for who I was to them and some helped because I was a member of the church but I appreciate them all very much. God bless them abundantly especially the DOP who helped me get some discount on cameras and crew.
 
Crew strength was about 15, I interviewed 13 business owners and we did it all in 5 days (Mon- Fri).
 
A good friend sacrificed her living room for me to use as my set....while PDoc.,my parents and my brother also helped me with funds. God bless them all abundantly, replenish their pockets and send them helpers in their time of need. I do not take their help for granted, even though we are connected by blood, water and rings...Lol.
 
I have grown since then, reviewed with some world class production experts, taken some classes in production, hosting, editing etc. It can only get better. So as I have decided to put it out there...let me see what God will do next ...
 
The God that has given me 2 fully sponsored radio shows will do something good with this one as well in Jesus name. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...