Thursday 22 October 2015

My thoughts this morning..

There are so many people I have seen their work from social media,  read about on the Internet or even approached me to pitch ideas.  Then I give them a chance; a contract here, event management gig there,  supply something there, do your professional thingy there...And they disappoint,  disgrace or just out rightly display they were never ready for the opportunity after all the noise, social media hustle and marketing they were not ready in either skill or character or both. As I judge them, I also pray for myself that I excel when my opportunities come and I know it all comes down to  preparation. We prayyyy everyday for breakthrough but are we really preparing? I have a particular case right now that hurts deeply cos I fought so hard for this person to get this opportunity but they can't even bring their Z game to the table talk less of B or A game..Falling my hand so seriously!..My prayer this morning is let God not promote me to where I'm not prepared for and that's why my reading and learning culture has been raised 10 notches In recent times.  I have got to be ready when my moments come. What about you? God help us all.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...