Thursday 22 March 2012

About PDoc.

So I have gotten some questions lately about the word PDOC...who is PDOC? What is P D O C etc 

P Doc. -pronounced letter P then doc. (as in the abbreviation for doctor) is my best friend, lover and heartthrob of over 11 years. We have been married for 5 years, officially courted for 7 years   (don’t try that at home kids) and we were friends for about 3 to 4 years before the friendship evolved to a whirlwind romance.... (I have always wanted to say that....whirlwind romance....LOl!.....twas quite windy as we trekked around UNIBEN holding hands...starry eyed and love struck)

How do I describe him? ...Just know that if we were American, my name would have been “Janiqua” and his name would have been “Antonio”....does that help?
Ok! I’m hot, noisy and dramatic while he is cool, quiet and calm....hence the attraction....fire and water... we mix together , you get smoke.

In this case, 2 smoking hot daughters ....Lol!

So enough said about him for now......If you stick with me on this blog you will read our gist TIRE!!!!!...you will laugh, you will cry and you will gasp in shock but for now all you need to know is that he serves as a pastor in our local church and his medical specialization is in Psychiatry hence the nickname PDoc. ...He gave it to himself.

He writes articles for lifestyle magazines and uses the acronym. I like it, so it stuck.

However even he, can’t confidently tell us the meaning.
it ‘s somewhere between Pastor doctor or Psychiatric doctor or Pastor Psychiatric doctor.... and next to God and Oxygen, he is my greatest life source in this world.

Love you honey, you can check my temperature anytime *wink* wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...