Saturday 31 March 2012

Friday event @ Marcopolo


So I told you my peeps that I had an event on Friday but couldn't speak much about it because it was a surprise and who knows, the one to be surprised (herein referred to as the "surprisee") may somehow have stumbled on this blog and the cat would have been let out of the bag....God forbid!


So it was a sendforth shindig at Marcopolo chinese restaraunt @ VI, Lagos and I was contracted to be the compere. There was so much excitement and the clients actually specified right down to my dress code.


Twas fun, we had a blast - a great combination of laughter and tears.


I had fun doing it because the "surprisee" is actually a wonderful lady  plus there was plenty of content to play around with because yours truly has done so many of such things, I actually have a rich program line up for send forths now.


As far as surprise parties and sendforths go .....I am a rockstar...and this was no exception.


My clients sent me a text this morning and I was amazed because I didnt even think much of my performance but they said I made it special. That made me walk in a cloud..... until my children woke up and brought me down to earth.


So there were some upcoming photographers there; the elitist type...you know the ones who are doing it as a hobby but have all the latest gadgets at their disposal?


Yes! they were there in their tens and they took shots  of lovely me which I will upload as soon as I get them via mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...