Saturday 31 March 2012

Wait First

Dear Reader,

If you are just joining me on this page, welcome.

I am a compere...what some people refer to as MC....been doing this job for over 8 years and I do a great job....a trial will convince you. If you like what you read about me on this blog, please tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend about my services.

Please you people should read and populate me so I can be popular and make enough money to buy White Range Rover and have a beach house or two with lots of quad bikes and be a landlady at Banana Island and Asokoro, South Hampton etc. I would also like to go on spa dates and do a tummy tuck with 90210 level surgeons and laser surgery for my eyes and buy some bling for my mum and spray my dad with dollars.

Just kidding.....

I just want to express myself doing what I love to do and adding value to the world with the talent God has given me.

So be a friend..help a sister out will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...