Saturday 31 March 2012

Yay! Over 1000 Views

Hi people, it’s been a hectic weekend.....one event after another …..I hosted one, while at the others, I rolled my eyes at the wanna be comperes...Lol!
In the meantime, I noticed that my blog hit the 1000 views mark on Thursday night and not just that, I applied to Uncle Google and he has found my blog worthy to get online advert placements.

So I’m feeling very blessed.

I postponed this blog thing for ages, I heard it will cost me some hundreds of thousands but thanks to tips from my friend Natural Nigerian and some God given grace and determination to my humble self, I sat down one day and set up the blog by myself and I'm grateful to God that its going well.

Thank you to you readers and everyone who has put the link on their FB pages and BB status or referred someone to check the link.

God bless you and help you publicize your dreams too.

Gist and pictures coming up in a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...