Monday 30 April 2012

Dear GEJ...do something please

Dear GEJ at the end of the day, your children and generation would be prouder of a father who (God forbid) died fighting for the good of mankind than one who folded his arms and did nothing.

 Please do something about this Boko Haram matter.

 If you don’t know what to do, ask God for direction. He answers.

 I would have said ask America but….I have my reservations about those people too

Meanwhile it’s so weird that there is a war in the north and the south is far from aware. Still partying and rocking concerts.

I hear from my parents that this was exactly how it was during the Biafra war….what a world!! Can be really painful for people in the North

 Like I keep crying out, innocent souls should leave the north for these people oh.

Southern governors- you people should try and develop your states with the financial allocations you receive so that Nigeria can balance out.

 Half of the southerners in the North would come home if something as simple as the roads in an Abia state for instance were motorable.

Then I keep seeing some people write that the bombing is more of political than religious then I ask why is it only churches that are getting bombed? Na question….enlighten me.

Long live my beloved country.

It is well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...