Saturday 21 April 2012

Nollywoodians have struck AGAIN

Its like there is a hell of money to be made in Nollywood oh…bad grammar, poor acting and all shecause (as my daughter would say instead of "because") the way some Nigerian movie stars spend money on the finer things in life I get confused.
Except I am not seeing clearly.... after all I know some Nollywood stars that drive Keke Napep on the side to make ends meet.
If there is another thing these other ones are selling on the side, they should tell us oh because the more I look the less I understand.
And nobody should tell me na God…..I already know that, just tell me how He did it.


Why am I going on like this?


 Haba…are you the only one that doesn’t know that Stephanie Okereke had a destination dream wedding in Paris…but that’s not the issue and huge congrats to her by the way I wish her a happy home with loads of kids.


…I have analyzed her and her hubby’s profile and they are reinvesting into a great business but the issue now is that I see that Nollywood community followed her there for the wedding. Some of the people that went, I have not seen them in a movie since Babangida’s era  *chewing gum fervently with a confused look and thinking deeply at the same time*


 Wait! seriously, near history has shown that there is a way Nollywoodians spend money as if Sanusi gave them spare key to the government vault and I come as an innocent child asking a sincere question…na the movie money una dey spend? Or una dey fix the movie money generate interest? Or do you invest in other businesses?


No be only pastors we go dey shout make dem answer question for this country oh, make we also ask Nollywoodians too.


I don’t believe everybody is sleeping around or pushing cocaine as some people insinuate once they see someone they left for dead making progress oh, I only ask because I really would like to know so I can plan better on how to set my talent.


You know say me sef na actress from belle. In my mother’s womb I acted as a boy sef not to mention my acting level today. Na rain wey fall on audition day, I would have been the lead actress in Titanic I’m telling you.


So you people should educate me so I will know whether this my compere work I should add acting to it as Ibo girl concern. I no come Lagos come count bridge oh though there are about 20 or more minus the new ones Fashola is building that cause endless traffic.


Anyway hope you all will be back in time for AMAA oh, buy something when you are coming.


P.S Stephanie’s Ellie Saab is beaurrriffullll ….nne you are a real movie star, you are running things. Things are not running you.


Linus you must be in love because nna you are spending  some wickedmoney.com dia!!


Stephanie please upon your return to Naija write a book for the remaining Nigerian single girls O nne. ...


“How to catch a hot 9Ja guy and get him to spend money on a glam wedding in a foreign country101”.


Trustest thou me, by the time you finish selling that book, your triplets’ naming ceremony will be in Barbados with Hollywood , Bollywood, Aso rock and Washington in attendance.


Enjoy your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...