Tuesday 24 April 2012

Twas a great day on Twitter thanks to ALIBABAGCFR

Since I signed in on twitter I have gone through several emotions, I will settle down one of these days to put my initial twitter experience into words but  we thank God I am settling in well now...Lol!

Since I joined, my best experience so far was when ALIBABAGCFR tweeted a full business lecture on Networking 101.

It was very helpful and refreshing I tell you.
Sir I pray, anticipate and look forward to more of such lectures on subjects like publicity strategies, negotiating skills, pricing and copyright law.
Twitter will give us our certificates after you have tweeted our exams to us and we pass.
Thank you so much sir
Long Live TBS- Twitter Business School....may your lecturers never go on strike.
Long Live ALIBABAGCFR our dear lecturer may you never need to go on strike J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...