Tuesday 29 May 2012

DAMN YOU RATS!!!!!

A young man of only 32 years of age that I personally know , died on Sunday the 27th of May 2012 after being ill for just 1 Week. Name of illness....LASSA Fever.

And my nanny and maid are always wondering why I always go on and on about locking doors and keeping rats out!
Rats are evil, they are dirty. I am always excited when I smell a dead rat even if it is on the road. The smell is like Marijuana for me because prior to this incident I hated rats, and now I hate them even MORE.
Please maintain excellent hygiene in your homes. Keep rats out and if you can’t keep them out wash everything. Invest in washing up liquids and keep eating utensils and clothes clean. Iron your clothes and put them in boxes or bags and away from rats. Don’t know how the late Emmanuel Ohomele got affected with LASSA fever but it all happened in 1 week.
 He got better at first after probably taking malaria drugs *Im rolling my eyes at this point* then days later, he collapsed and shortly after he left this world.
P.S Always use straws for your soft drinks if you can’t wash the top...keep straws clean, beware of the hygiene conditions of takeaway packs and plastic spoons etc. God Help us all.

Rats and mosquitoes are a definite No NO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...