Tuesday 29 May 2012

HELP! Naked Man on the streets of LA!

SO my people yesterday yours truly was driving along Awolowo road coming from Onikan axis just before Military hospital in Ikoyi, Lagos and there was a young man in the middle of the road...stark naked!

He did not look like a mad man to me and no I did not shut my eyes ....Hallo!!!! I was driving

I have three theories as to why that young man stood in the middle of the road naked looking ashamed.

The first one is that some native doctor told him that to make amends for his wrong deeds he has to stand naked at a junction. That was the first thing that came to my mind...I don’t know why. The guy looked very much with his senses. If that is true, he didn’t have to because the true God put His only son to shame for his sins so he doesn’t have to bear shame afresh. A simple repentant heart will solve everything.

Second theory is that he was dared for a large sum of money....hmmmm How much would make the guy do such a thing? You would be surprised to find it might be like 5k....some people are really cash strapped oh and don’t care much for hiding their body parts...ask Lagos conductors.

Once there is a fight these days the first action is to pull off all their clothes, and I mean ALL. One time the bus driver hit a jeep and he just alighted speedily and pulled off all his clothes and proceeded to prostrate flat on the ground for the jeep driver all in a matter of 2 seconds. As if it was the most realistic sequence of events in the world.

My mouth has not closed from shock since that incident 2 years ago...lol!

So my third theory is that maybe the guy hears voices and they told him to do it. In this case there is hope for him...He should come see my PDoc. Psychiatry has solutions...I know doctors don’t and shouldn’t advertise but honestly being married to a psychiatrist has opened my eyes to the fact that just as the body can breakdown and the emotions can breakdown...likewise the mind.

And just as some illnesses like malaria can be solved quickly while others like cancer need more work and research, likewise the diseases of the mind. I have seen so many success stories via PDoc’s practice and honestly if the guy is hearing voices then he needs to see PDoc FAST before they tell him to Jump from 3rd Mainland Bridge.

It was not funny.

And where are the “authorities” when you need them?

If I was driving one -way now they would have come out with guns and bomb detectors...Mschewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...