Tuesday 29 May 2012

Happy Democracy Day Everyone

Wow! Haven’t blogged for days ....some persons have threatened me for that. I am so sorry. Been chasing  some contracts like that and it has been so time consuming coupled with motherhood, wifehood and yes church hood...LOL!

Church activities can take your time oh. AH I remember one public holiday I was so looking forward to, I mean if it was food I would have taken a laxative, then settled into the chair with a napkin tucked under my chin and would have already been wielding my cutlery about to dig in.......

Then the announcement and text messages started flooding in...A program had been fixed for that day and as a committed member I had to be in church.*sigh* (Have I mentioned my PDoc serves as a pastor in my local church?)

I remember telling  him as we went to bed the night before that I was so tired and wished we didn’t have to go to church the next day, I just wanted to sleep the holiday aweee *Zambian accent*

He responded that David said in the book of psalms ...”I was glad when they said let us go into the house of the Lord”

And I responded in my most groggy, grumbling voice...”David wasn’t living in Lagos”.....Lol!

Anyway I did drag myself to church and as usual I forgot my laziness as soon as we got there I was so blessed and refreshed.  

We are first spirits and just as we feed our bodies with food, we need to feed our spirits as well and even more. That’s where our inner strength comes from and as for the work that we do in church...it’s an honour to attempt to do even a little something back in service to God. Don’t know about you but He has done so much for me, sometimes I am overwhelmed by His mercy, even more than His love.
How did I start preaching? LOL!
Ok so I have been busy, I am still busy but I am committed to blogging so let me get off my Lazy throne and get to blogging. Someone out there needs something good to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...