Friday 11 May 2012

Introducing Pot-A- Soup

So I know this caterer who cooks for homes, busy working moms, lazy wives who have accepted their defeat, bachelors etc The soups are delicious and the prices are friendly visit their website at www.potasoup.ng  for more details.

I know so many satisfied customers but here is the testimony of a bachelor who did not want to give room to the devil....


"How ∂σ I explain living in Lagos with the traffic, hustles etc and then having to eat in restaurants because o time to cook?

Well, even if I had the time, I can't cook.
With мy fiancé being away, many gurlz wanna come help cook 4 мε ;;).
But being the gentleman that I αм, I took the sιмplε wαy out...
I called POT-A-SOUP on 08023999767/08082508616 and within a few hrs, they delivered the variety of soups I requested for and it was quite cheap!
Yσυ кησw that the wαy to α man's heart ιs thru his stomach!
I bet yσυ now understand wнч I'm sending this broadcast to recommend them
So if yσυ ever nεεd α POT-A-SOUP, call 08023999767/08082508616 and place υя order! Satisfaction guaranteed".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...