Friday 15 June 2012

Genevieve gets the Beckham Range Evoque for freeee...adds Range Rover Ambassador to her caps


*Clearing my throat*

Remember I told you here that Mrs Beckham designed a Range Rover for classy females like us, read it all HERE

Voila!!! The car has reached Nigeria and Genevieve has been given one for FWEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG!!! Congrats to her. Wow is the word.

See pictures HERE

Told someone about it and she said Genny must have worked elsewhere for it. As in implying she slept with someone somewhere for it ....I refuse to believe. I think Range Rover as a strategy wanted a hot, classy young female in Nigeria to be an ambassador and the poll naturally selected Genevieve.

I don't believe everything has to be Farouk Lawaned or Otedollared

What do you guys think? It looks pretty transparent to me.

Congrats again Genny and Nigerians get your minds out of the gutter...There is still hope

Or if Mercedes gives me  the latest Z class now you pebbles will say I slept with who?

For the record before my millions and favours start coming in- the only persons I'm sleeping with are my darling husband  PDoc. and my Lord Jesus.

Chikena!!!...I will remind you people one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...