Monday 2 July 2012

Come Rain! Come Flood !

Had a busy weekend

The rains didn’t make it easy

I truly wanted to crawl back into bed instead of attending the events *sigh*

I even thought of calling in sick...Lol

But I braved it...started early, got into traffic and arrived way on time for both events...One on Saturday 1.30 PM and the other on Sunday 6.30PM.

The first was the 3rd session of Naturals in the City at the Omenka Gallery (lovely spot by the way)..Ikoyi Crescent, Lagos

While the 2nd event was a fabulous 60th birthday bash for 60 guests at No. 60 Isaac John, GRA,Lagos ...(Zen gardens) ..talk about coincidences...lol

So well yours truly was on point at both events and all guests had a blast. They told me so themselves and I saw the honesty in their eyes.

I am proud of myself...didn’t let thunder, lightning, flood or rain stop me.

 However Lord please send me my 4 wheel drive and driver very quickly so it can be so much easier and I can rest more to and from the events

Thank you sir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...