Saturday 21 July 2012

Congratulations Naeto




Dbanj-Tony Montana remix, Naeto on d mic, his bride Nikky....who be this guy wey wear coat?


Ikechukwuuuuuuuuuu causing locomotion...Lol!...These are the "Sunny Ades" of our time.
So today is Naetochukwu Chikwe's wedding 
A.K.A Naeto stoptaggingmeunneccessarily C. 
(as seen as his nomenclature on facebook...Lol!..I feel you bro)


What can I say....I knew him as a young boy. His sister and I were class mates in school and we are still very much in touch. 

I am happy for the new couple. I pray the marriage lasts forever. Also hear Nikki got a Porsche Cayenne for marrying him * sigh* and mother said not to marry a musician.....Lol!....DBANJo made the announcement on behalf of the giver of the car at the wedding reception.


The thing is I understand someone hooked Naeto and Nikki up...and I know the person too...wink* wink*

SO I have actually seen some marriages that were a result of hook ups and my question is so hook ups work like this? I am dying to hook some people up oh because I know some fabulous girls and some smoking HOT guys but I worry.... oh how I worry....what if it doesn't work?  I should not play God...I do not have the liver. BUT.......You people should hold me oh....... OK let me mind my business.
Lol!!!!
Tell me what do you think about matchmaking? Be honest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...