Saturday 21 July 2012

IPAD wahala


Just want to dedicate this post to IPAD, Chipad, Galaxy tab, Blackberry playbook and every tablet or capsule out dia in da world.
Mbok!...Ol boy...going for events these days I just noticed that it is not an easy something...eku photography and video skills all you tab users...it is almost as if one must have a phone, a laptop and a tab these days.
Everyone flings their own out like a gun at a gunfight to do all sorts of things once even a fly is passing.
 Both those that the thing is off oh...the thing is not working oh...they have not studied the manual oh..etc
Trust armed robbers and unarmed robbers..they must steal. Enemies of progress...Hiss!


I know someone who lost his at Benin airport to petty thieves... Nna eh what followed next was a documentary i will publish in future which I have titled..."The making of a heart attack!"

Hia!!


That is how someone flung out their Ipad and I flung out my new Galaxy 7.0 A.k.A Chitab....and Alas my tab was tinnier by far than the Ipad...the Ibo spirit in me rose up and I asked questions...


Nna why is ya tablet bigger than my own???...


This reminds me of the time when my 1st daughter was born and she had jaundice so she was in the baby ICU under the "light" and she was in her diapers as you can imagine so the light could reach all parts of her body well. So this IBO man had his son in the BICU as well but the child was in for diarrhea or something like that which did not need light and this man came in and charged out angrily demanding to know why his baby was not in diapers? Why his baby was wearing all his clothes? Why they did not give his baby's bed light after all he had paid his bills ....The noise and hullabaloo was phenomenal. Nobody knew where to begin explanation from. He even emphasized that his baby's diaper was imported and he wanted it exposed by all means. The only thing that saved the nurses that day was the excuse that mosquitoes would bite the baby.....long story.....I laughed for like 3 days. Hilarious things...education and exposure are treasures..fuggedabourrit! My eye saw something from that man and his wife and new baby while we were in hospital. They were my Africa Magic and Series combined. I didn't want either of us to be discharged at all again walahi!! Invite me to compere for your event and you might just hear the full gist...Lol!


So I asked my friend oh...why is ya paddd bigger than my tabbbb?


To which she responded that it is because my tablet was given to me  for free and if I wanted my Galaxy tab (a.k.a. Chipad) to be as fat as her Ipad (a.k.a hiPad)... that I should buy another tab and Cellotape or glue it to this one i now have and then and only then will my tabbbb meet up with her padddd.


My people na so?


No let me loss for Lagos oh while you guyns* are still alive oh....Lol!


Did I mention the peeps that use their own in some of these very posh churches?...My Gad, My Gad, My Gad ....many manicures have lost their lives.


Better seen than imagined...Effizy for Jesus!!! 
 Preach it pastor!!!...Lol! 
Steve Jobs na you cause this problem oh come and solve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...