Saturday 21 July 2012

Video- Chigo d Compere @ work

Finally! Here is a video of my very great self if I may say so myself, after all this is my blog.


So a lot of persons have asked me tirelessly for my videos in fact i have lost some jobs due to this matter. No problem at all but he who runs away lives to fight another day....Gbam!


So I have been working on loading up all my old videos on my channel on You tube and on my blog. It has not been easy at all. Tracking down all my clients from over the years. Then the ones I can even track it has been a logistic nightmare. The videographers too....not helping.


However I am a bulldozer and will stop at nothing so its work in progress but the other day at the Naturals in the city meet up, my good friend Natural Nigerian recorded some videos which she has been uploading in bits so enjoy this one, more to come.


And I promise to stop at nothing to keep getting all my videos so people can really see Chigo at work. This video is for an event with a little crowd of women...about 50 plus or minus. Quite little for me. I have done, still do and can do 500, 1000, 1500, 5000...No shaking, no intimidation, no issues whatsoever. I am game any day, any time T.


If you have been a follower on this blog then you  know by now that all this effort is beyond the cash its just a medium to express myself. The joy is in the journey and I am loving every minute of it. 


Touche!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...