Thursday 23 August 2012

I discovered a new live band.....

They may not be new but I just met them, and i think they are worth blogging about because OMG!! they were late, very late..they said their bus broke down.... in fact I started without them..we couldn't keep waiting for them...we used praise and hand claps to usher in parents and couple...don't worry it went well..trust me naaa and the couple smiled through it all...

However when the band arrived, set up and started singing....WOW!!

They did contemporary, foreign, local, gospel...just name it. The party ended, we said closing prayer and nobody moved ...they had eaten oh...but nobody moved including me...OK I was waiting for my car hire guy to come get me ...but what was everybody else's reason?...THE MUSIC!!

The band's name is 'Public sound' and voila the lead vocalist in pictures below...Amazing right?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself my dear ..do something with your life. There is no excuse for idleness.

Great voice he had I tell you.

The band ain't perfect yet, they need more branding,discipline, coordination, yes a new bus and more rehearsals (a good band can never get enough rehearsals) but they held a crowd and that is worth something. Please make some noise for public sound. Unfortunately I don't have the video yet *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...