Thursday 23 August 2012

If you like my dress.....


Then you will like my designer BBW...(Bold Beautiful Women) 07033125949.

She gets my style right every time even at short notice. 

She also accessorized and helped pick my shoes

....I was busy.

 Small Beyonce /JLo diva moves...Lol!

Thank you Chidinma. God bless you:)

Photography is by Ayvp2 Package his name is Ayo, He is a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, I met him at the wedding as the couple's photographer....there were several on ground from different factions (as you can imagine) and he was kind enough to take my pictures and send them early. Ayo runs a full blown campus entertainment and talent hunt company called All Campus show. 

He is a young man doing great things.  Photography, PhotoBook,Videography, Graphic design, Corporate Gift Items, I.V, Wedding Program, Branding,  General Prints.

Call him on 08059562701 to cover your events. Many thanks Ayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...