Tuesday 7 August 2012

Parkview Astoria has something HOT to offer you oh


Definitely setting the pace with ya croaker fish peppersoup MBOK!


So I have been staying at a cosy nice hotel in Ikoyi for some days...Parkview Astoria, Ikoyi, Lagos.
(Don't ask why? Long story!!)

The hotel is alright...cosy...quiet...comfortable etc...generally you can stay there if you need a place to lay your head...you will enjoy it... but that is not the gist.

The gist is that the croaker fish peppersoup is off the chain.

The salad is crap (at least the one I had tonight...no one has ever beaten Cactus salad so far for me in Lagos...maybe its all that crispy lettuce they pile on) but back to the gist....this croaker fish peppersoup is so perfect its worth blogging about.

Not for the fainthearted though.
I'm talking mega HOT & SPICY but yet wholesome and nourishing.

I can't explain it, you have to try it. 

 I have had it every night for the 3 nights I have been here so far (Cant even see beyond it to order anything else) and it is always so painful to get to the last drop *sigh*

Too bad it didnt come from my kitchen so I can go back for seconds and thirds and fourths etc.

I repeat though...NOT for the fainthearted! Drink carefully....sorrounded by cold drinks and airconditioning for full action and reaction effect....Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...