Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pix of the day


Once heard a message by Daddy GO...Adeboye and he mentioned that he has been priviledged to see angels and that they were really HUGE and somewhat scary depending on what your state of mind is  at the time you see them.

 So this pix was taken in SA...saw it on Linda's blog and oh my....I got so excited. It is so beautiful....I'm in awe.

I know some peeps think it is photoshop, funny clouds etc...for me it is an angel that got caught on camera somehow....and that makes me so excited.

Heaven is real my people and I look forward to going there one day in place of this world full of wicked, selfish, greedy, liars.....*sigh*
May nothing and no one keep me from my place in heaven ...Amen....

Take the whole world and give me my Jesus and my place in eternal rest...yah MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...