Sunday 7 October 2012

Heres a thought...


Me @ a Zain event when they were Zain 2010...
twas the visit of the late Stephen Covey to Nigeria and this was the staff event
I organized and compered....I have lost weight ooooo by the way!

I have big dreams …really big dreams and the more I dream, the harder I pray that God will help me to work on my weaknesses and personality now that I am nobody.
 In recent times I have come to observe and learn that you need to conquer self, ego, selfishness, greed, laziness, lies, jealousy, envy, strife, malice ( have I mentioned GREED???? Yes I have …..And so many other vices that come naturally with being a human being) daily as you grow or else they have a way of raising their ugly heads when you least expect and it’s a hot mess leading to destruction….your destruction!!!
 Sometimes they even take away your eyesight so much that you don’t even know you are going down *shivers*…
Trust me I have observed some of these traits even in babies that are even less than 12 months old. Its called the “Adamic” nature and NO it doesn’t go away just because you are a Christian. These things are like weeds. No matter how beautiful and well-trimmed a garden is, the weeds try to sprout from time to time and if you don’t nip them in the bud, they have a way of taking over and making the beautiful garden ugly.  This is why the bible says that the renewing of the mind should be daily.

I want to be great yes but I don’t want to hurt people to become great and neither do I want to hurt people when I am great. At least not consciously and if I ever do, I don’t want to be too big to  say I’m sorry …so help me God.....So help me Baba God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...