Sunday 7 October 2012

TOP Conversation of my day


Me (watching a lady in a movie with long locks of hair): I'm thinking of  consciously taking steps to grow my natural hair to be as long as this.

PDoc: Really?

Me: Yes ....why? What do you think? Do you like the idea?

PDoc: You know I like you with or without Hair

Awww....sweet man!

I'm blessed. I remember back in school... one or two guys who I almost started relationships with and they wanted to practically tell me how to breathe their way.....I'm glad those didn't work out...PDoc likes me for me and I appreciate that. Sometimes I wonder if it is a good thing though....if he is not indulging me too much..... but when I think about it.....naaaa it just makes me a better person.

 Love you my darling...kiss! kiss!

P.S. Yes its true I want to grow my natural hair into long wavy locks. A lot of eggs will loose their lives in the process. I have been doing some research... I will need eggs, glycerin, extra virgin olive oil, natural honey, distilled water and the eye of a lizard......LOL!! Ok i'm kidding about the lizard but twas beginning to sound like a list for a Nollywood scene....anyway these are ingredients for nourishing and strengthening the hair and twill still be far cheaper than these Brazilian locks flying around.

Will keep you posted on the development.

Yes I want to be slim, fair and have long wavy locks of hair with light brown eyes....look around you which woman doesn't?.....LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...