Sunday 7 October 2012

HOMEMAKERS is FINALLY on Air and so am I



Let me start by saying ......Oh NO I forgot to take a picture!!!!!

It was on my list of things to do but somehow Inspiration FM confusion took over (honestly I dont mean to tarnish anyone's image but really they could be more organized) and I didnt get to do anything that I planned, the way I planned.

Thank God I had rehearsed for the show or else I would have been a wreck.

For some reason, I am not as giddy with excitement as I thought I would be. Maybe its because of all the mountains we climbed to get the show on air or maybe that's how life is, when you have wanted something to happen to you for so long and it finally happens, you feel numb....like them that dreamed....HMMMMM!!

So anyway there were technical hiccups and we started late like 10 minutes into the show, the real soundtrack was not used bla bla bla but it HAPPENED and its HAPPENING again every Saturday 5-6PM for the next 12 weeks and by God's grace beyond.

God is AMAZING

This thing that seemed impossible, this thing that I had desired for so long, doors have been shut in my face...this thing I had given up hope on...fell right into my lap...just like that and I was behind the consul...live and on air.

I keep remembering when I was growing up and I first told my mum I wanted to work in a radio station and own it eventually....seemed so far away...but yesterday the 6th of October 2012 we spoke before and after the program and she reminded me.

This is just the beginning folks and I am so grateful to God for making this happen to me and for tiny me.

HOMEMAKERS is on the air and I am the host of the show...LIVE and DIRECT....it can only be God. Thank you Jesus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...