Sunday 4 November 2012

My PDoc now has his own HOSPITAL....Praise GOD!!!

Signs and Wonders

Yesterday was an ordinary day started normally and took quite a dramatic turn from 12Noon. One man in FESTAC (whom my husband has never met before) summoned PDoc through a man my husband once treated his relative. And now as we speak my husband has a hospital where he is the managing partner, MD and part owner. OLUWA!!!
 The man is a doctor who lives in America. Before he left, he had a hospital in FESTAC . He came home recently and saw the need for the hospital still exists but the place is not running properly and his kids are not available to run it neither are they capable or interested. So he summoned my PDoc and told him to take the hospital, treat it as his own, employ people, pay salaries, make money for himself and if there is anything left he can give him but really it’s not about the money for him, he just wants the hospital to be alive and bubbling. PDoc asked for how long? The man responded..."actually forever!"
The house belongs to the man (no rent expenses), the hospital has beds and start up furniture, equipment, generator etc. with one staff for now.

I went there today and PDoc showed me round.  It’s a full duplex with BQ in short…a perfect canvass for a beautiful picture!

This can only be GOD.
Twice now in the last 2 years PDoc. has desired his own hospital so strongly, he actually took steps to get one. The first time he was going to borrow money to make it happen and the payment terms were STEEP!!! We would have been soaking garri to RISEEEEE!!!! before eating  
The second time he started asking people if he could use their garages in that same FESTAC. Both people that he should have asked and people he shouldn’t have bothered about but they all declined. Today a whole duplex of hospital fell into his lap on just an ordinary Saturday morning. This PDOc  sef that was how he went to buy egg one day and came home with a new car for me also received free of charge. Lord I praise you for these ones and I am patiently waiting for my house keys. Thank sir
Seriously now it was so shocking for him, he was so taken aback, I had to start encouraging him that it is possible and it has happened to him. Lol!
Right now renovation and restructuring work will start after his final exam to become a consultant which is in less than 2 weeks and he will open up the hospital to the public when all that is done by God’s Grace in 2013.
I bow my head in worship to the only wise God; Marvelous, Merciful, Generous, Omni potent, All powerful Helper of the Helpless, Connection of the unconnected, Father to the Fatherless, Lifter of the beggar and Master of the universe.
The most beautiful part of the story is that the man who connected PDoc to the doctor was the agent of the property PDoc. couldn’t afford years ago and had to let go of (though the Landlord actually refused to allow the property to be used for a hospital, I think that was what actually stopped him from taking the loan).
The same agent was somehow referred to PDoc when his relative broke down and PDoc of course gave his excellent service and the relative is fine today.  The whole thing reeks of Joseph… Prison to Palace story.
 I am grateful oh Lord, my family is grateful…right down to my 2 nannies plus my cat and dog (if I had one). PDoc has never looked for a job since he left school,  well  paying comfortable jobs looked for him. You have always gone ahead of him and even now that he is about to wrap up his residency program, You oh my LORD have given him a full business to handle. Baba you too much!!! Receive the GLORY. This is what fathers do for their sons, You have done it through a stranger.
My dear friends please read and be encouraged. For anyone trusting God for a forward moving miracle, Count your present blessings, be thankful and be Faithful….God is Faithful and will show up for you.  He is doing it for people everywhere and your situation will not be different.
An ibo gospel song says “He will not reach your turn and change”... I say GBAM!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...