Wednesday 23 January 2013

Chigoooooooo

 
 
 
 
So after listening to some people who actually read my blog, I'm blogging again.
 
Happy new year officially.
 
 I was busy..yes (though that's not fully why)...in December I had back to back events (Praise God)..no pictures unfortunately....I prefer professional photos to camera phone photos *sigh*.
 
 As I was saying, business was really good for me in December. Let me put it this way...may every month of 2013 be like that and more. Amen.
 
This month I have done 2 jobs so far: a corporate function and a beautiful wedding where they met through the mother of the groom giving her son the girl's number and the guy called her and liked her so much he kept it a secret how he got her number, got closer to her and the rest is history...
 
The wedding was a blast with so many ibo women in attendance I had to do a lot of ibo hailings for the women societies present..lol! Had fun sha.. so I'm thankful.
 
Full gist of other events coming up...as I remember.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...