Wednesday 23 January 2013

Reasons why I stopped blogging

 
1)You guys don't comment so I felt no one was reading. Hence my surprise when I stopped and I started getting messages that you were missing me. Ok yes, I see the blog traffic but it still doesn't stop me from wanting you to share your own experiences and respond to me. *sigh*

2) There is this annoying spam that sends me a hundred alerts and I got upset especially since.... you guys were not commenting. Lol!

3) 2 or 3 stories that I would rather not get into here that got me down (mood wise) but could have  easily been solved if you guys were...commenting!!!

4) You guys were not commenting ...Ok! I have said that severally. Let's not turn it into a D Banj track... So please comment. Its supposed to be interactive. That's the fun in it for me.

In the meantime....
I repent of my non blogging ways:) kindly pardon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...