Wednesday 23 January 2013

Shamless Men...Mscheww!




 One of the events I did in December. ....I was particularly upset after it because  2 of their senior officials started toasting me after.

I was angry for days.

Why do some men objectify women? Do I look like a loose woman?

And they are married men oh, their wives and even children were there.

That was the 1st time in my compere career something like that was happening to me.

Or is it because I have lost weight? Lol! You see it wasnt that kind of toasting someone on the road sees you and starts to blab, these guys were ....just shameless!!! Mschewww

Anyway my PDoc consoled me and told me to ignore them. One is even a foreigner sef. Mschewwwww!

Dear God please keep such people far away from me.

They make me wanna down my compere tools, run away and hide.

Don't turn my joy into shame biko!!! Shameless men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...