Sunday 3 February 2013

MY Anniversary Treat ...part 1


On Thursday I got a BBM from PDoc. inviting me to come away with him on the 2nd of February 2013. That i should pack a swim suit, gym clothes and some other items which I cannot reveal here...(my parents might read it). 

So Saturday Morning, I packed my stuff and waited for him and he took me into the car, bought fuel and started driving round and round and round and he kept muttering to himself ...Holy Spirit what do I do next oh??? I should have blindfolded her....no time! no time...By this time i figured we were going somewhere not too far from our home cos we were generally driving around my local government area ...LOL! 

Anytime we got near a hotel he would start trafficating. I nearly had a heart attack once or twice cos some of those hotels....I rest my case.

 Anyway he finally drove into a particular nice recreation and spa center not too far from my house. we could have easily strolled there...haba. We checked in, then went out to yet another lovely restaurant in the heart of our side of town (not eatery oh...there's a difference LOL) had a sumptuous meal which I ate very well. (All weight watching reflexes flew out the window). Then we  returned to the room and I went for my session at the SPA....*yawn* I'm tired of typing...check back for update on the spa and the celebrity I had the session with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...