Friday 12 April 2013

False Alarm tinzzz



I used to wonder what artistes need a manager for???... 
 
A publicist; Yes! I understand why they are necessary infact I have been praying for the perfect one for me to come my way but a manager? I failed to see their need,until today....Lol.
 
 I have some bookings - back to back and lets just say I almost gave a bride a heart attack when the event planner called me and off the top of my head I mixed the dates up but THANK GOD...its all clear now. *sigh*
 
Dear Lord, Increase me so I can employ and pay a manager, publicist, make up artiste, stylist, wardrobe coordinator, hair stylist, lawyer, first aid team on standby (incase I break a nail), my own mic I go everywhwere with and hence sound team, personal caterer who follows me around and refreshes me (as in boxing match frequency),driver, PA, handbag holdee, purse holder, camera crew and security all in my CHIGO branded and customized Mercedes trailer /Van everywhere I go for an event.
 
All of them will follow me to your wedding and you must feed them oh ......Lol...
 
OK, my personal caterer will feed them. Don't fret.
 
*Yawn!* this  is definitely a wild dream ...hehehehe...but it will come true. *Wink*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...