Friday 12 April 2013

RE: My French Classes


Dear Lord help me i'm learning to speak french and I am so tempted to call the whole thing off, I have only done one class and I am so scared because well....Its a whole languagggggeeeee with so many words and I am scared I cant keep up.
 
Let me think; have I ever attempted any new thing that made me feel this level of fright? I dont know...If I did, I have forgotten.
 
Ok guys wish me luck and give me tips. I am also taking lessons in filming and editing, I look forward to those classes but french I dread....and I have only had one class....Lol!

 I need audio tapes or something to add to the class, I dont know what the issue is ...I am worried ....sounds like a small issue  abi in view of Boko Haram bombings and child malnutrition *sigh* dont mind me ....just sharing my thoughts:-)

By the way Im learning french because 2 different friends of mine encouraged me to do it...they told me it would add value to my career in communications and as a compere...so I dived in.

I no think am well. God help me *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...