Monday 8 April 2013

Go Kate Henshaw!


 
 
If you know me, you will know I absolutely loooove Kate Henshaw, largely because she is very approachable, helpful, down to earth and YES! Who can fault that smile?
 The cameras love her (both video and still) and I must say Samsung choosing her as an ambassador for their brand is a perfect choice.
 I actually didn’t know she had been chosen as their ambassador (don’t mind me, my head has been under water for a while…work! work! Work!) so first I saw her on the cover of a magazine in a hot black number with Banky W for Samsung /Airtel then I saw her on the WoW magazine cover and then I saw her in a Samsung/MTN collabo…twas like everywhere I turned, Kate was there…all the pictures were off the chain and that was when it hit me that she must be an ambassador…thanks to Google it is confirmed …but that is not the gist…the gist is that each picture is so lovely and in my opinion, Kate’s smile is definitely going to sell some phones.
Who says you have to put naked girls on the ad to sell something, just get Kate and her smile or get me and my mic…Lol
Thumbs up to her and of course the publicist behind the deals...if there is one. Call me maybe? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...