Monday 8 April 2013

Thank You Madam Margaret




 
My friends started updating their BBM status…that’s largely how
I get my news…is that a good thing?

So anyway for the first time in a long list of celebrity/popular person deaths , this one has touched my heart because I know that this woman is "THE" woman who made it possible for a woman like me somewhere in the heart of Nigeria to become a compere in 2013 and it is acceptable by the society without a bat of an eyelid. She was not perfect...no one is but....

She made it possible for a woman like me to find my voice in my society and be heard.
I understand she passed on at the age of 87 and I have done the math so that means she became Prime Minister at age 34.

To the glory of God I am not yet 34 (*wink*.....Lol) but I am glad that just like her I have found my calling in life and I know what I want to do with my life as I grow up and indeed I am doing it.

Thank you Madam Margaret
 
…..May God Bless your memory here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...